Originally from Croatia I moved to New Zealand in 1996. After working in research at a large Crown Research Institute for many years I decided to retrain and follow my passion for healthy eating and healthy food. I completed a BSc Human Nutrition and undertook further postgraduate studies in Advanced Sports Nutrition at the University of Otago.
I am passionate about helping you with all your nutritional needs. I love educating people about healthy food and creating customised healthy eating plans for clients. As parent to a busy school kid I am particularly motivated to help families with younger and older children to adopt heathy eating habits.
Since founding GOODNUTRITION I have worked with many clients, community groups and organisations. All nutrition advice I give you is based on current nutrition science and health guidelines. I am holding professional registration with the Nutrition Society of New Zealand to work in private practice in the field of human nutrition.
● WEIGHT LOSS & WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
● SPORTS NUTRITION
● NUTRITION for all life stages (from infancy to golden age)
● SPECIAL DIETS (like vegan or vegetarian)
● DIABETES or HIGH CHOLESTEROL, or HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
● IRRITABLE BOWEL, CELIAC or DIVERTICULAR DISEASE
● Nutrition for INJURY/SURGERY RECOVERY
● WORKPLACE HEALTH and WELLBEING